Because by the end of this 12 months, I’ll have traveled not just around the world, but also through time, space, and history.
“How?” is now the big question.
One simple word is the answer:
Books are magic bound by thread written only in letters you know how to read. But books are mind benders, time travelers, and life changers.
I may not be able to physically travel the world in 12 months, but my imagination will.
Here’s a big THANK YOU to the authors who made the following 2017 reading list possible.
- Uninvited by Lisa Terkeurst
- The Chemist by Stefani Meyer
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- Is Everyone Hanging Out with Me? by Mindy Kaling
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hasseini
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- Night by Elie Weisel
- And a few others will be added to this list I’m sure
What’s on your 2017 reading list?